For years of my life I was…
- In severe body pain with psoriasis, acne, hormonal imbalances, low energy and digestive issues.
- Suffering from depression and anxiety with multiple suicide attempts.
- Attracting abusive relationships, toxic connections and traumatic experiences.
- Fighting against addictive behaviour towards food, work, alcohol, and men.
- Suppressing my pain, hiding it in every corner of my body.
- Living without purpose, unable to see a clear next step.
- In so much debt.
At the time, I wondered why all these horrible things had to happen to me.
This led me to a journey where I started seeing over 100 different practitioners, read endless books and train in various courses to try to escape from the lifestyle that was killing me.
I discovered that trauma was the root cause of my binge eating disorder, depression, work addiction, inability to hold a happy relationship, and my health.
So I spent years reconnecting to my inner child to make her feel safe, wanted and worthy. It was a journey…
I was raised in a very alternative way…
- Vegetarian from birth.
- Breastfed until I was 4.5.
- Never vaccinated.
- Practicing yoga since the age of 12.
I’ve lived and breathed health since I was little. I remember making healthy and delicious food with my mum and dad. It was one of my favourite things to do.
I am so grateful for this incredible upbringing. However, I grew up with a lot of abusive behaviour. I learned to suppress my emotions and use manipulation to get what I wanted. I was scared to speak my truth and was always walking on eggshells.
Growing up, I was a very needy and anxious child, I needed a lot of love and kept my mum up most nights. I was an only child until the age of 5, and with the arrival of my sister, I started feeling abandoned, and I have been working on healing this wound for most of my life.
In my late teens, I rebelled against what my parents wanted: I started attracting unhealthy relationships and abusing my body with junk food and alcohol.
“By releasing trauma and detoxing my body, things just got better and better.”
After years of abusing my body, I started a self-discovery journey.
I had enough. So I started to explore nutrition, detox, alternative diets, and various self-development techniques.
I TRIED EVERYTHING, and on my journey made a lot of ‘mistakes’!
I discovered that the key to improving my health was to learn to listen to my body’s wisdom.
The biggest lesson I learned wasn’t written in any book or taught in any course… I started following my inner guidance, not what worked for someone else or what Google told me was best.
Without this self-discovery journey, I wouldn’t have the tools I gained along the way. I now see it all as a blessing because I can guide others from this suffering.
After trying every kind of diet and seeing hundreds of health practitioners, I discovered that the only way to improve my health was to detoxify my body from trapped emotions and toxic foods. Once I started the journey, my whole world opened up, and I realised I had all the answers inside of me. Detoxing allowed me to reconnect and listen to my body. From here, I never looked back, every area of my life transformed.
I now support conscious and spiritual women to fall in love with themselves, detox their bodies, and step into their soul’s purpose…
Throughout my personal development journey, I’ve learned many effective tools and practices to reclaim my power, reconnect with my body, and create the life of my dreams.
I believe in creating an uncomplicated lifestyle – easy to live and enjoy! It is my passion as a self-love coach and mentor to support others to use their heart to guide them to live the life of their dreams.
I mastered abundance by changing my mindset and learned that true abundance isn’t about having more cash in my pocket, it’s about feeling abundant.
With over 10 years of experience as an abundance business coach, it is a joy and an honour to guide people to their journey towards true abundance, financial freedom, and stepping into their power.
I am also an experienced photographer and videographer. I work with my clients to capture their visions and dreams, resulting in high-quality content that can be used to improve their branding and expand their business.
- Cellular Detox & Regeneration Coach – Living Mucus Free.
- Holistic Nutrition & Raw Cuisine Level 1 & 2 – Rawvolutionist Aurora Ray.
- Authentic Relating – The ART of Being Human Level 1 – ART International (Rick Smith)
- Shamanic Yoga Teacher (200hr), Astrology & Breathwork – Levi Banner.
- Priestess School (Tantra, Shamanism, Shadow Work, Yoni Egg Mastery, Goddess Initiation, Taoism, De-Armouring & the Sacred Feminine) Modules 1,2 & 3 – Sofia Sundari.
- Bachelor of Marketing & International Business – Edith Cowan University.
- Shamanic Astrology Practitioner – Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.
- Healing with Aloe Vera – Patrizia Bronzi.
- Egypt Pilgrimage & Wild Goddess Activation – Sarah Jane Perman.
- The Art of Fermentation – Tereza Mansilla.
- Ordained Shamanic Minister – Venus Rising Association for Transformation.
- Abdominal Detox Massage (Chi Nei Tsang 1 & 2) -The Heart of Healing.
- Photography skills & Editing with Photoshop – TAFE SA.
- Video Production – Adelaide College of the Arts.
- Social Media for Business – TAFE SA.
- 3 Day Internship – New Earth Cooking School Bali
- Awakened Leadership Retreat – The Tender Edge (Rick Smith)
- Living Tantra Retreat – Embodied Awakening Academy (Chantelle Raven & Aaron Klienerman)
My Favourite Books
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle.
- The Untethered Soul – Michael Alan Singer.
- Vagina: A New Biography – Naomi Wolf.
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life – Marshall B. Rosenberg.
- The Dry Fasting Miracle – Luke Coutinho.
- Breaking the Habit of Being You– Joe Dispenza.
- Shamanic Astrology – Daniel Giamario.
- Shamanic Breathwork – Linda Star Wolf .
- Quantum Healing – Deepak Chopra.
- Liberation into Orgasm – Sofia Sundari.
- Becoming Supernatural – Joe Dispenza.
“You have everything you need inside of you.”
Add me on Insta!
Daily content to inspire you.
I’m always active on my Instagram, sharing detox tips, healthy recipes and loads more. I’d love to connect with you and learn all about you to.