Ignite Your Intuition
12-18 April 2020 (postponed dates TBC)
in Uluwatu Bali
with Jodie & Haley
This retreat is postponed due to Covid-19. Click here to subscribe for updates on this retreat.
A women’s detox retreat in Bali to discover the language of your heart.
Do you want to regain the trust in your intuition, connect with like-minded women, immerse yourself in Bali culture and step into your life’s purpose?
Join us for this beautiful Bali detox goddess retreat, and reconnect to the ancient wisdom of your spirit.
Cleanse your body, mind and soul to “Ignite Your Intuition” with transformational practices we have gathered from around the world. We will guide you to tap into your intuitive powers while supporting you with your goals, fears, aspirations, traumas, and desires to let go of what no longer serves you and welcome your full expression to shine.
Together we will create a sacred and safe space for you to reconnect to your body and higher self.
This Bali Retreat is for you if:
- You want to regain the trust in your intuition and learn your hearts language
- You dream to experience and immerse yourself into Bali’s culture
- You want to learn how to regenerate and detox your body on a cellular level
- You yearn to be with nature and take a break from your everyday life
- You desire to connect with other like-minded goddesses and solo travelers
- You want to activate your shakti energy and connect with your womb
- You aspire to advance your yoga and meditation practices
- You’re looking for a yoga and wellness retreat after the BaliSpirit Festival
Sannyas Yoga Academy is located in the heart of Uluwatu in Bali.
This paradise is surrounded by natural tropical beauty with luscious mango, papaya, banana trees, frangipanis, bougainvillea, and ocean views, and the most magnificent sunset.
Around the yoga retreat space, there are plenty of areas you can relax amongst the coconut trees in hammocks, and the large swimming pool is perfect for cooling off from the beautiful Bali sun.
On the upper level, there is an open-air terrace with 360-degree views of the ocean where you can relax on the day beds.
In walking distance are two beautiful white sand Bali beaches you will love.
Explore the stunning Padang Padang or Uluwatu Beaches, which have many activities, including surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, boat trips, SUP, swimming, cycling, and nature trails that lead you to breath-taking views from the cliff tops. Nearby are also many boutique shops and convenience stores.
During the retreat, we ensure you have adequate integration time.
So when you are not relaxing poolside or exploring the nearby walking trails and beaches, you can rest up in your comfortable room.
The bedrooms at the sophisticated and luxurious Bali retreat center have everything you need, all with their ensuites and air-conditioning.
Each bedroom reflects the magic of Balinese and Mediterranean architecture and has been individually designed with Buddhist touches, curves, and waves to offer a unique stay and experience.
Choose from single, double, triple, or quad rooms based on your budget and desired experience.
Let us know your preference when confirming your place with us.
We’ve put a lot of care into designing the menu to assist you in opening your intuitive channels.
In one of the two nourishing dining spaces, you’ll be provided with 3 delicious daily organic, plant-based meals designed to detoxify your body, mind soul.
The retreat menu will be mostly raw fresh fruits and salads, but there will be some cooked, gluten-free options in the evenings.
The food is made with love from the on-site Bali retreat chefs. All produce is sourced locally and from high-quality suppliers in Bali.
There’s also a cafe available to order extra juices, tea, coconuts, etc. in your free time.
If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please let us know, we can cater to your needs. It is important to us that you feel comfortable during the retreat.
This Nourishing Bali Retreat Includes*
- 6 days and 7 nights accommodation in Uluwatu, Bali
- 3 daily organic, detoxifying, plant-based meals
- Daily dance, yoga, meditation and breath practices
- Health, wellness and nutrition talks
- Opening ceremony and daily women’s sharing circles
- Excursions to sacred sights to experience Bali culture
- Goddess embodiment and womb activation
- Ecstatic dance and sound healing to connect deeper with yourself and others
- Heart opening cacao ceremony with energy work
- Self-marriage ceremony to balance the sacred inner union within yourself
- Intro to astrology to get to know why you think, learn and love how you do
- Learning beautiful self-love practices to take home for your daily ritual
I spent most of my life on a self-discovery journey to explore nutrition, alternative diets, and various self-development techniques.
I worked with hundreds of health practitioners and completed many transformative professional training programs, including yoga, breathwork, astrology, tantra, nutrition, and many others.
Through all of these practices, I realized that no matter how much I learnt, the key to health and happiness was to strengthen my intuition and learn to listen to my body.
Now I’m on a mission to inspire and empower people all around the world.
My goal is to support people to get in touch with their bodies, mind, and spirit, to let go of all that doesn’t serve them.
It’s my passion to guide beautiful souls to reconnect with their true nature, wisdom, and power.
After studying at IIN, I now help women tune into the intuitive voice of their physical and emotional bodies.
Yoga and energy work have always been foundational for me.
I’m known for my authentic, non-judgmental teaching style and compassion-centered philosophy.
I avail myself to continuous philosophical education from various spiritual disciplines, such as completing my Yoga Teacher Training in India.
The medicine I share through my teachings helps connect others to the natural rhythms of their body.
I hold a beautiful space for the growth of the physical & spiritual self.
With more than 7000 people attending the Festival from all over the world, it wasn’t by chance, but it was fate that we crossed paths.
The Festival sparked such a strong connection between us that it pulled us back the following year, this time together.
After having such life-changing experiences together, staying connected held us accountable for the growth to continue.
Sharing so many of the same passions and dreams to change the world, it felt natural for us to create a retreat together in Bali.
This retreat is only a few days after the BaliSpirit Festival and would be the perfect way to continue the deep transformation.
Choose from one of the below room configurations:
- Quadruple (bunk bed) $1600 – 1 place left
- Triple (bunk bed or single) $1700 – 2 places left
- Twin (2 single king beds) $1800 – 4 places left
- Private (king bed or 2 singles joined) $1900 – ONLY 1 place left
To secure your place a deposit of $555 is required.
All pricing is in USD.
Book a heart to heart chat to discuss your intentions.